Back To The Future II
This is a story that starts where Back to the Future left off, with Marty McFly and Dr. Emmet Brown taking off in their flying Delorean time machine for the year 2015 on an urgent journey to save Marty's son from a terrible destiny. The future finds the McFly family living a shabby lower-middle class life. When the two return to 1985, everything has changed for the worse. Therefore, in order to restore the town, he must, once again, travel through time--back to 1955, "the night of the dance" where he becomes an onlooker to Back to the Future I. This visit changes the fate of his town and returns it back to normal. As they leave the year 1955, Doc is struck by lightening and is sent further back into time, 1855. There we see the old west...cowboys on horses and stagecoaches; and, at this point, the story will be continued in Back to The Future III.
- Starring: Michael J. Fox and Christopher Llyod
- Director(s): Robert Zemeckis
- Producer(s): Steven Spielberg/Amblin Entertainment
- Screenwriter(s): Robert Zemeckis
- Distributor: Universal Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Unknown
- Release Date: Tuesday, October 31, 1989
Featured Animal Action
Animal Action is mild. The dog is shown as a companion in the space machine and horses are shown in the clip going Back to the Future III.