A working mother puts herself through law school in an effort to represent her brother, who has been wrongfully convicted of murder and has exhausted his chances to appeal his conviction through public defenders.
- Starring: Hilary Sawnk and Sam Rockwell
- Director(s): Tony Goldwyn
- Producer(s): Andrew S. Karsch, Andrew Sugerman
- Screenwriter(s): Pamela Gray
- Distributor: Fox Searchlight
- Animal Coordinator: Animal Actors
- Release Date: Friday, October 15, 2010
Featured Animal Action
American Humane Association Certified Animal Safety Representatives™ did not supervise the animal action in Conviction due to the fact that this Screen Actors Guild domestic film did not notify us about filming the animals, which included mild dog and cat action.