In this action thriller, FBI agent Doug Carlin (Denzel Washington) must make sense of warnings from the past and clues from the future when a terrorist (James Caviezel) bombs a New Orleans ferry carrying hundreds of U.S. servicemen for a Mardi Gras party. As he investigates a murder victim made to look like one of the bombing casualties, Carlin finds himself falling in love with the woman and fighting to change the course of fate.
- Starring: Denzel Washington, Val Kilmer, Paula Patton and James Caviezel
- Director(s): Tony Scott
- Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer
- Screenwriter(s): Bill Marsilii, Terry Rossio
- Distributor: Buena Vista Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Studio Animal Services
- Release Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Featured Animal Action
American Humane monitored a sequence involving alligators in a bayou that was filmed in accordance with our Guidelines for the Safe Use of Animals in Filmed Media. Although these reptiles did not appear in the version Buena Vista Pictures screened for American Humane, they may possibly be seen in the theatrical or DVD release of the film. Limited resources prevented us from monitoring any other animal action in Déjà Vu.