Entertaining Angels: The Dorothy Day Story is a film about Dorothy Day, a woman who devotes her life to that of others by helping the poor, drug addicts, prostitutes, and the destitute. During this time she becomes one with God and sees herself as an instrument towards the care of his lost children.
- Starring: Moora Kelly, Martin Sheen and Lenny VonDohlen
- Director(s): Michael Rhodes
- Producer(s): Paulist Pictures
- Screenwriter(s): John Wells
- Animal Coordinator: Unknown
- Release Date: Thursday, September 05, 1996
Featured Animal Action
There are a couple of scenes where mounted police are seen patrolling in New York City. Wranglers and experienced riders rode the horses for these scenes. In one scene at the beach, a clambake is in progress. For this scene fake props and seafood bought at a fish market were used for the crabs, oysters, and clams. There are chickens, horses hitched to buckboards, and sea gulls seen in the background in a few scenes.